Friday, March 27, 2009

What is an Angel....?

Angels was created with one purpose, the purpose to love and to serve all without condition. In doing so, Angels hold a focus of pure love throughout the Universe and are therefore able to set up a resonance for the vibration of pure love wherever it is needed.

Each Angel carries out its assigned task without any hint of hesitation as they take great joy and pleasure in offering their Loving Wisdom and Guidance. Everyone has Angels around them constantly, without exception, and they are eager and excited at the opportunity to communicate with you...


It can come to your life in many faces...may be as freind,love,parents.....
I have angels in my life...beacause they teach me,you make me smile happy...They are my pillow to whom i can fight when i am angry...I just love their company..I learnt alot from them..They are my guide......They spread love all over....So thats why i called them an ANGEL......

Somebody is thinking of you and smiling.Somebody is very proud of you.Somebody wants to be with you.Somebody is thankful for the support you have provided. Somebody wants you to be happy.Somebody thinks that you are a gift.Somebody wants to hug you.Somebody admires your strength.Somebody wants to be your shoulder to cry on.Somebody wants to laugh with you.Somebody praises God for your friendship and love.Somebody needs to know that your love is unconditional.Somebody wants to tell you how much they care.. Somebody treasures your spirit.Somebody's glad that you're their friend.Somebody hears a song that reminds them of you.Somebody wants to be near you.Somebody misses your guidance.Somebody has faith in you.Somebody trusts you.Somebody needs your support.Somebody needs you to have faith in them.And that somebody is me!


Thank u for making me smile...........

1 comment:

  1. yes very true...all we need is to have faith in that angel and its presence around us.

    ReplyDelete