Friday, March 27, 2009

Why big ppl think that we are stupid.................?

Are we children stupid...? No we are not....so why this big people alwayz makes us realize that we dont know anything....like they are god gifted thing and we are dumbass........................

I dont want to listen them......why should i listen them...They already lived there life so why dont they let me live in peace......why they want us to listen them alwayz and live our life according to them...God give them life so as to us....they did all the fun in their life...so y they want us to follow their rules.............I dont want to follow them or there stupid rules................I want live freelyyyyyyyyyyyy..........Dont stop me.....................................

It alwayz make me sick....They shouted on my head....WHY?????????? It is not my mistake that i am their junior....if i makes mistake correct me Dont shout at me...I am nt their Doll...I am a living person who feels bad....If they are my senior they have to behave like it....Itz vry difficult to live the life according to others..And i am trying to respect them..and learn from there experience....They should understand we are not aged..i am still a kid............i want to rule my world.............

It make me sad when big people behave like kid....and without telling our mistake they just shout and made a bad image....I mean seniors should be a senior and have big heart as there designation...if we did some mistake tell us at that moment only but no they will not...they just talk behind us saying we are stupid we dont do the things correctly...they say all thing behind us...but they cant say on our face...I mean kids are learner...If they know all thing follow all rules then they will be in Your place seniors.............But please i dont want to be a senior like you...I want to learn rite now without comprimising my innocence my childhood..............I AM A KID LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....OR LIVE WITH ME LIKE ME..........AND ENJOY THE INNOCENCY.............................



No comments:

Post a Comment