Friday, April 10, 2009

Dont wanna love again

My heart had once been broken in two
I look back and I think
how could I have thought his love was true?
How could I have allowed myself to be used,
allowed him to make me feel so much pain,
become afraid to love again...?

I was afraid to fall in love again
after I was in love with you
the fright of living once again
the way I lived with you
All the pain you put me through
you treated me like
I was nothing to you
I was afraid to fall in love again
It was like a game i could not win
but finally I believe I found true love at last(self love)
and thats whats helping me
to forget the past...


2 comments:

  1. hey frnd...
    was lil preshan so search for a quite place..suddenly ur blog opened n read wat ever u said..nice thoughts bt raaped in a fancy package.. u r alone n u want a frnd..bt r afraid of findin 1 true mate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice thots there...i loved your blog...but this world is full of fake asses and the only thing to be happy is not to be emotionally attached with anyone/ thing.

    ReplyDelete