Sunday, April 5, 2009

For U Khadus


One day i went to a world
A very big world with strange faces
I was lill afraid
What m gonna do here...
Am i in the rite place..
When i was thinking this..
A khadus face came in front of me...
I flattered..
I dont knw why sumthing was attracting me

He was so khadus so why i was thinking of him
We alwayz met for a sec as i was new
We alwayz talked only hello, how are you
When i looked him..sumthing was calling me
I dont knw why but felt i like he needs me
God was doing sumthing
everyting was mysterious and traped
Well i took the first step


We talked we walked
Then i understand...
He is not khadus..He is a sweetheart
He alwayz loves them
Before and after he apart
When ever he is around me..
I alwayz get the warm
I am his fan as he has that charm
I wanna fight with him..
I wanna hug him..
because he is so cute
So how can i ignore him
Alwayz want him to smile..
Becuase this what i like
He deserve the best in life
That is why god made him cry
Beacuase when he get the best..
He will know he is the luckiest man
and that tears which he waste
Is only beacuase that was a God test
So khadus dont feel alone
I am alwayz with you till the end
I knw i am stupid
but i can be your best freind...

2 comments: