Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why i loved you so much...?



You were my heart...
You were my soul..
You are the one I loved the most....
My days were wonderful
When i talked to you
My dreams were scary
When i fought with you
When i saw you first..
Felt like i should be in your life
When i was with you
Felt like i should make you smile
When i walked with you
Felt like i alwayz wanted to be your stone of mile
I was in love with you...

But i know you never loved me..
I know i was your need...
I am just your doll
Which you cant share it with all
But this doll has heart...
Which u broke up without any cost...
I shut my mouth my eyes for us
But every sky has limit which is lost
I accepted that i made a mistake
but god is in me...
I am not the God..
But you never forgive me
even i did it many times
I always maintain the dignity of a relationship
But you never trust me
Your Ego was more important not me...
I was with you in your sad....
But i was alone when i am dipressed
I leave all the things in my life just coz of you
But you said gudbye and thank you
This time i will take the decision
It was easy for u to leave me
I alwayz thought about you
Now i will think about me...
Its high time to realised that
You only love yourself...
From now so do i
You will be more happy apart from me..
but i still love you....
That is because you are in me....

No comments:

Post a Comment